New Mobile App Released
We are delighted to announce the release of our new mobile app, Wexas TM Access, making life even easier for our clients’ business travellers.
Designed from the ground up with your travellers in mind, the new app offers a number of useful features, including:
- Check-in for flights without leaving the app
- Book taxis with a range of choices and pre-agreed fares
- All travel documentation and booking information for your business trip stored in one central location
- Hotel booking system displaying your company’s preferred hotels
- Real-time city navigation and directions
- Manage your time with native calendar app integration
- Instant notifications on itinerary or flight schedule changes
We’re constantly adding new features, and it is free to use for all our clients. It is available to download now on the App Store (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) as well as Android.
To download the app now, please choose one of the links below:
More News & Insights
05 August 2021
As we move closer to a return to international travel, we take a look at the new traffic light system and what it means for your company's travel plans.
25 May 2021
We take a look at what the future holds for business travel and how Wexas, as a personalised, high-service travel management company, can help you navigate the choppy waters of a world where living with Covid-19 is the norm.
20 April 2021
From what they are to how to get one, we look at the ins and outs of PCR testing and how it will affect your company's travel programme.
05 March 2021
The latest updates and travel advice relating to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Check before you travel.
28 January 2021
A comprehensive Brexit Briefing from the BTA. How travel has changed and what it means for businesses moving forward.
30 December 2020
Your travel-related Brexit questions answered. All the information you'll need regarding your company's travel, following the UK's departure from the European Union.